**Important information for our old Ezboard members**

Off topic chat and stuff that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Nohr
Nohrmal

**Important information for our old Ezboard members**

Post by Nohr »

Members from our Ezboard forum do NOT need to create a new account here. Anyone who has made a post at our old Ezboard forum already has an account here, whether they were registered with Ezboard or not. Sadly because Ezboard does not allow us access to user login information, all personal info (email addresses, passwords, etc.) were not transferred.

:!: Login to the site with the same username you used on Ezboard. Usernames are not case sensitive. Use spaces if your username includes multiple words. If you have difficulties, enter it in as it's shown in the Members List link on the main menu.

:!: The default password given to all transferred Ezboard accounts is "k6er".

Once you are logged in, immediately go to the My Account link on the main menu. Then the "Change your info" link. Please change your password and enter your email address there.

Due to the use of a default password for all user accounts, there is a possibility that someone could hijack your username. We're not anticipating any problems with this sort of activity, however anyone found taking advantage of this will be dealt with appropriately.

If you're having problems logging in please either reply to this thread or email us at admin@k6plus.com

We apologize for the inconvienience, but we hope the hassle is worth it!
Last edited by Nohr on Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonwest01

Wow this new scheme is stunning!!

Post by jonwest01 »

Gotta say I'm liking it.
Nohr
Nohrmal

Post by Nohr »

Glad you like it! :)

Be sure to log in to your account and change your password. You're posting as a guest currently.
cake
Bios Fryer

Post by cake »

I think you should lock this thread Nohr/bluE/relay