New K6+-550 for sale, also have mobo

Off topic chat and stuff that doesn't fit elsewhere.
tlingit1492
Newbie K6'er

New K6+-550 for sale, also have mobo

Post by tlingit1492 »

I haven't used it, or pushed it, that much. I have to use the money for a new windows 2000 Pro program, since my current one is too scratched up to load. I've played with it for about 2 hours with linux setup, and about 4 hours with windows ME OS. I also have a new MSI socket 7 mobo, Micro ATX. MSI made it for Gateway 2000, but it is still MSI. And I bought it new as Gateway 2000 surplus, they cleaned out some old stock that was set aside for warrenty/replacement. I haven't played a game with this cpu, or mobo, not even used msword. So k62+-550 is in great shape, not even overclocked. Each are being sold seperate, or together if wished. <p></p><i></i>

--------------------------
Sorry for the delayed update guys. I had to go out of town on a Med. emerg. The price for the 550+ is 40.00 delivered (obo)
Last edited by tlingit1492 on Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nohr
Nohrmal

Re: New K6+-550 for sale, also have mobo

Post by Nohr »

Please don't crosspost. One for sale thread here in General is fine. <p>-=-=-=-=-<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://nohr.darktech.org/computers.htm" target="top">Nohr's Rigs</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></p><i></i>
theredgopher
Newbie K6'er

how much?

Post by theredgopher »

What are you asking for the 550? You can e-mail me direct at: theredgopher@houston.rr.com if you prefer.
blue
Site Admin

hmm

Post by blue »

not posting a price is very troll like, please post your asking price.