A really cool 3DNOW! optimised ripper /decoder Prog

Discuss software and how to tweak more performance out of your system.
bronx69
Junior K6'er

A really cool 3DNOW! optimised ripper /decoder Prog

Post by bronx69 »

For quite some time now if you were interested in Audio and have a K6-2 or better AMD processor<br>with 3DNOW! technology your choices were limited to a handfull of MP3' software that axualy used 3DNOW! <br><br> Winamp,Xing, cdex, Wingogo, STHVCD, EZ Audio CD Ripper 1.0 and just added to the list sonique1.96. the problme is that some of theis programs do an excelent job a decoding and encoding, they all have some trade offs like quallity, speed, the playlist or their GUI.<br><br> Well no more Steinberg has teamed up with AMD to produce an entire line of Audio software thats optimised for 3DNOW! and enhanced 3DNOW! that puts the MP3 software Giant Musicmatch to shame in terms of overall quallity MP3 encoding and decoding. <br> Steinbergs MY Pro v3.0" is just one such example it uses some of the most advanced encoder technology to date, the sound will blow you away and it has a very cool looking user friendly GUI. <br>the learning curve will probably be a bit anoying to a novice but its well worth the learn. and its really not that bad. musicmatch is much more of a challange to understand. so if you understand that this will be a sinch but if you have trouble it comes with an Adobe.PDF help file thats easy to understand and easy to find just click manual on the toolbar.<br><br> The only issue you may have is with the playback buffers. I recomend you choose the lowest setting and work your way up higher settings can really drag down the prog. and lower ones will make is repeat itselfe a bit. it all depends on what system your running. the faster the cpu the highr you can put your buffers but I can't think any reasion to go too high try & keep them as low as possable. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
bronx69
Junior K6'er

update

Post by bronx69 »

for more info see link below<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.steinberg.net/en/ct/products ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>