Site Admin: Your "Post Time" clock if off.

Post your thoughts and suggestions about any part of the site.
Jim
K6'er Elite

Site Admin: Your "Post Time" clock if off.

Post by Jim »

I made some posts at about 8:30 P.M. this evening (Jan 04/05); and they came up as being posted at 8:30 - 9:15 A.M. this morning (Jan 04/05). Minor glitch; but it's there. :P Might also add that general reliability has been down quite a bit lately; I ain't a stick in the mud for nothing!

Note: I had to post this twice. The first time did not take; then the connection crashed; then when I tried to get back on the site, I got "This page cannot be displayed" a few times before I got back in. This after first the "Nuked by Post Nuke" scenario; then the "Scuttled by Xanthia" issue. Change invariably affects reliability adversely at least for a while. Hope the gains are worth the pain.

Another thing as long as I am here. Tonight one of the posts I made was to provide a lead to an old post which contained info relevant to someone's problem. I realize it would probably be a lot of work to do; but more useful than this new upgrade, (at least in my opinion), would be a comprehensive index of the various problems dealt with by various posts in the past.
Nohr
Nohrmal

RE: Site Admin: Your "Post Time" clock if off.

Post by Nohr »

Your time zone may be incorrect in your user settings. Upgrading the site & forum software may have had something to do with this.

Click 'My Account' on the Main Menu, then 'Edit your information'. You may change your time zone settings there.
Jim
K6'er Elite

RE: Site Admin: Your "Post Time" clock if off.

Post by Jim »

You were right on both counts. Was incorrectly set time zone settings causing problem. But also was caused by upgrade, cause I never go in there. Thankyou once again for quick fix.
Superpuppy 3
K6-3+ 450 ACZ (6x100)
DFI K6BV3+/66 Rev B2 (2 Meg) w/ 2x28mm Chipset Fans
2x256 Meg PC 133 Hynix SDRAM
1x 20G Maxtor (7200)
2x 80G Maxtor (7200) Ducted w/ 2x486 Fans Mount
52/24/52/16 LG CDR/RW/DVD
8/4/3/12/24/16/32 LG Super Multi
ATI 9000 aiw Radeon AGP
SB Audigy 1 MP3 Sound
CMD 649 IDE Controller
NEC USB 2 Card