There really is a better browser than IE

Off topic chat and stuff that doesn't fit elsewhere.
io333
K6'er Elite

Post by io333 »

After two weeks of solid use I have no reason to ever go back. I am not being a zealot here at all. Rather than just repeat myself, look here:<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.leog.net/fujp_forum/topic.as ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
blue
Site Admin

monkey power

Post by blue »

Has anyone tried Gorilla 6.5.2 I hear its pretty good its based on opera, people used to call it IE opera... it must be good :P <p></p><i></i>
p3 1ghz laptop
geforce2 go
256mb ram
io333
K6'er Elite

Post by io333 »

Anything Opera or Opera based I just won't touch anymore. Twice it crashed HARD on me -- the second time 5 weeks ago and I lost hours of work loading pages over a 56k connection (broadband wasn't available at a remote location).<br><br><br>IE doesn't crash anymore, nor does phoenix, at least for the sorts of things I do. All I was doing with Opera was loading tons of large images on a fast solid machine with 700k of ram. There was no reason for it to go down. <p></p><i></i>
Nohr
Nohrmal

Re: There really is a better browser than IE

Post by Nohr »

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"All I was doing with Opera was loading tons of large images on a fast solid machine with 700k of ram."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I got a 386 supercomputer you can borrow. <p>-=-=-=-=-<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://nohr.darktech.org/computers.htm" target="top">Nohr's Rigs</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></p><i></i>
io333
K6'er Elite

Post by io333 »

my bad! <p></p><i></i>
io333
K6'er Elite

Post by io333 »

I guess that makes me pretty old that I can remember when that was a ton of ram <p></p><i></i>