Favorite Games

A place to discuss all aspects of games and gaming.
BENCHMARKMAN
K6'er

Favorite Games

Post by BENCHMARKMAN »

What are your top 5 favorite games?<br><br>Mine are:<br><br>Elite Force<br>Red Alert 2<br>Red Alert<br>Command & Conquer Gold<br>Space Quest Series<br> <p></p><i></i>
Nohr
Nohrmal

Re: Favorite Games

Post by Nohr »

Mine in no particular order:<br><br>Quake 2<br>Worms 2<br>Unreal Tournament<br>Diablo (the first one)<br>Driver <p><embed src=http://k6plus.50megs.com/NohrSig.swf width=400 height=200></p><i></i>
Mr Toastz
K6'er Elite

Well, I seem to go back to these games a lot

Post by Mr Toastz »

Some of them are a few years old, mind you...<br><br>Planescape:Torment- I had a blast with this RPG<br><br>Ascendancy- Nice stellar empire building game<br><br>Advanced Civilization- based on the Avalon Hill boardgame of the same name, and nothing like the Sid Meier Games<br><br>Get Medeival- Gauntlet with an Attitude<br><br>Starfleet Command I and II- Arguably the best real time starship combat game out there. Played a bit with the Dynaverse in SFCII but haven't tried the online campaign (too much else to do)<br><br>These are games I seem to keep reinstalling on my system, if that is a good meter of a cool game.<br> <p></p><i></i>
blue
Site Admin

RPGs

Post by blue »

chrono triger<br>finaly fantasy 3(5 jap)<br>unreal turny<br>worms 1/2/world party <p></p><i></i>
p3 1ghz laptop
geforce2 go
256mb ram
Petro89
Newbie K6'er

Re:

Post by Petro89 »

Diablo2<br>AOE2<br>NCAA football 99<br>NBA Live 2000<br>FIFA 99 <p></p><i></i>
Nohr
Nohrmal

Re: Re:

Post by Nohr »

I need to add Diablo II to my list somewhere. I can't stop playing it! <p></p><i></i>
TrashFrog
Newbie K6'er

mine are

Post by TrashFrog »

-Fallout. the great, the best, the incredible fallout.<br>-Worms (snes)<br>-Funtracks , the best cool game i played.(pc)<br>-Swat3 EE: raaaaaahhh i spend all my time on won severs actually...<br>-Rock'n Roll Racing (snes) <p></p><i></i>
Manaroa
Newbie K6'er

Top 5 games that caused me to "lose time"

Post by Manaroa »

Wasteland - ahh i'm still waiting for the predicted Cyber-Punk<br>age to take off.. decent sequel with Fallout, too.<br>who could forget the nun in a habit with the<br>rocket launcher, while you only had an Uzi.<br><br>Ultima 7 - I'd like to blame my loss of youth on this game,<br>where the many hours I took stealing people's<br>furniture and stacking piles upon piles of pumpkins<br>and bread on wagons for my party just flew past..<br>"Avatar.. i must eat now!" "Avatar, I am Hungry!"<br><br>Super Smash Bros on N64 - Nothing was more fun than picking up Super<br>Relay's Yoshi with DK, and jumping off screen,<br>listening to Relay wail as our score plummeted<br>"Ro-O-o-O!" ... *thwock* "Yoshiiiiiiiiiii...."<br>*applause* <br><br>Team Fortress Classic - Ahh, clan exitwound were a laughing bunch..<br> laughing all the way to the enemies bomb<br>rigged respawn, their only soundtrack the<br>pitter-patter of friendly sniper fire.. <br>and never, ever, take your eyes off Relay..<br>odds are he's plotting with that enemy Medic.<br>"Lord_Zebu: what the hell are you doing, Manuel?"<br>"LavAbyss: I believe they call it the chinamans waltz.."<br>"Tcheong: ..bastards.. "<br><br>Dungeon Keeper - To this day when its very quiet, and all<br>is still, i'll hear something.. and then i'll<br>realize its the imp reclaiming dungeon sound.<br>And I start to get worried.<br>*pong*.. *pong*.. *pong*.. "eh eh rewarh" .. *pong*<br><br>- Manaroa <p></p><i></i>
davidbec02
Newbie K6'er

Post by davidbec02 »

Warcraft III
Starcraft
Jane's US Air Force