This site's purpose and stupid threats...

Post your thoughts and suggestions about any part of the site.
Mr Toastz
K6'er Elite

This site's purpose and stupid threats...

Post by Mr Toastz »

Hey!<br><br>The site admins are furiously at work going over chat logs and such (all of which are now in hard copy form), and documenting all occurences for possible future action.<br><br>That being said, this is a tremendous waste of our time, and we have better things to do. If someone has a beef with someone on this site (and that includes me) there is a right way and a wrong way to go about handling it. Taking it out on the other individuals who run this site is NOT RIGHT. Our email inboxes are always open for those who wish to voice their opinions, as is this forum. I would encourage those with issues to keep this above the belt.<br><br>This site is in existence primarily to give those who need access to where all the K6 utilities and information a quick doorway to that info. Everything else we do (news, reviews, etc) is done to keep the site interesting, and to give those with tips, etc. a place to share them.<br><br>Unfortunately, not everyone can conduct themselves in a manner that is acceptable to everyone. And people are human and prone to emotion as well. All we can ask for is temperance and understanding.<br><br>Finally, for those who think it is cool to hack various sites, there are much bigger fish than us. If hacking our site makes you feel like a stud or something, all I can say is you are sick and need help. You obviously don't have the skill to hack a REAL site where people run their site for a living, and have much more experience in such things. We are just hobbyists here with a need to share our experience with other K6ers.<br><br>We are asking our site providers to start paying special attention to our site (and this may include carnivore) so ask yourself if annoying less than 1000 visitors a day is worth jail time... <p></p><i></i>