K6-III+550s did you buy one?

Off topic chat and stuff that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Elf n Magic1
Newbie K6'er

K6-III+550s did you buy one?

Post by Elf n Magic1 »

This is to balance the other thread where one had a problem<br>getting his CPU. I know that I had GOOD luck getting my CPU<br>from C.A.O.A (theory). <br> Anyone who received one, ( many ( bronx !!!!) )<br>CPUs 550+ from C.A.O.A please leave a note here and<br>how many you bought.<br>ME I bought Two 550s............ (plus three M.B.)<br><br>Thank you<br>Old Elf<br><br>Kyle count yours too. <p></p><i></i>
pedrogad
Junior K6'er

K6-lll+550s did you buy one?

Post by pedrogad »

I bought one ages ago and it was no problem at that time to have it sent to the U.K.<br>The service was fine, there was an exchange of a few emails, and I found C.A.O.A very helpful.<br>Sorry to hear there have been one or two problems recently.<br><br> <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
capsndave
Newbie K6'er

Re: K6-lll+550s did you buy one?

Post by capsndave »

I have had a similar experience to Pedrograd. I bought my K6 III + 550 from Computer Adjusters about this time last year via e-bay. Likewise an exchange of e-mails to iron-out the transaction.<br>Service was good and it arrived at my door in the UK in less than a week. I'm still using it in my machine and haven't yet reached the point where I need to consider an upgrade.<br><br>K63+ 550<br>Epox MVP3G5<br>640Mb Ram, Crucial CAS2 PC133<br>Radeon 7500<br>IBM 22GXP 18GB <p></p><i></i>
Mr Toastz
K6'er Elite

Yeah I received my K6III+ 550 from Computer Adjusters

Post by Mr Toastz »

Waaaay back about June or July of last year if I remember right... <p></p><i></i>
imntex
Newbie K6'er

Re: Yeah I received my K6III+ 550 from Computer Adjusters

Post by imntex »

So did I last September. <p></p><i></i>